- Accepts Etsy gift cards
This listing is for a Custom Watercolor Digital Map - not a physical product
Watercolor Maps are perfect to use on your wedding suite, place on a website, welcome bags, or even as a printed and framed keepsake!
The final digital file will include the requested icons along with the map area of your choice when ordering. The map will be illustrated by hand, scanned and digitally put together. Final product will not be-to-scale.
• 300 DPI Digital JPG file of the wedding map
• Header with the desired text [names, location, dates, hashtag, etc.]
• Map with main streets/roads
• 5, 10, 15, or 20 hand-drawn icons and labeled on the map [# selected with order]
• First Draft with 2 rounds of revisions prior to sending the final copy
PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
• Location of map
• Vertical or horizontal orientation
• Any headers (names, wedding date, hashtag, etc.)
• Roads/Areas to be labeled
• Names of icons to be included on your map with what type of icon you wish to include (IE Seaside Beach - Beach Umbrella)
• Date that you need final copy
• Please allow 2-3 weeks for the initial draft and 1 additional week to finalize the map.
• Revisions will require additional time depending on the request with a limit of 2 revisions.
**If map is needed within less than 4 weeks, please message me directly PRIOR TO PURCHASING if my availability can accommodate your timeline!
We're here to help; just send a message!
Want to see more of what I offer? Head to NgoIdeas.com
♥ Like me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NgoIdeas
♥ Follow me on Instagram: @ngo.ideas or tag me at #ngoideas
Thanks for stopping by!
*Any frames or props in the photographs are for illustrative purposes and not for sale.
~Original art by NgoIdeas~
When your payment is received, I will happily ship your item right away.
Request a cancellation within: 2 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
If items received are damaged while being shipped, please msg for more details.
Interested in custom designs or an original art piece? Reach out to work with Amy one-on-one.